Thursday, March 28, 2013

*Cricket Cricket*

Over the past few months I have adored seeing my international audience grow, so I thought it would be nice to say:

Bonjour!
Hullo!
привіт!
Bok!
Hallo!
G'day!
안녕하세요!

So, it has been quiet here on "marriedtoafa" the last few weeks.  Just lots going on with our upcoming move, my venture, and a teensy bit of grieving and lots of reflecting.  With quite a few posts swimming around nebulously in my mind, I hope to have something for you in the coming days.

Until then, for today I will say this:

It is okay to be still and think. To talk less and listen more, to write, to read, to work on your hobbies, to identify your feelings, think about your boundaries (or lack thereof?) and tell yourself that you're going to be okay.  You will.  You may not think so right now, but you will.  How it will look like we can't know.  But you'll be okay.  You have the program and your friends and your sponsor supporting you, and you will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment