Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm Still Here

Lots, lots, lots going on these past few weeks. 

Venture is doing well, and we have a move underway, and there is so much to share with you all that I find myself not knowing where to start.  But in the hopes that you're a forgiving bunch, tomorrow I'll close my eyes, mix them around and pick one out of my imaginary hat.  A few things I can say now: 

1) I'm in need of a good Al Anon meeting (a GOOD one - good lead, good shares).

2) The literature is always available to me and I have to remember that a) I am able to read and b) I own the books so c) read them already. 

3) I am grateful for so many things, most of all my amazing friends. 

4) I had cake today.  At least I think it was cake.  Cute story forthcoming. 

And with that, I bid you all a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment